enso encapsulates the best from physical events and digital experiences to deliver a range of immersive virtual destinations and hybrid events that will engage audiences in a new way
• Accessibility – extend your reach, eliminate time zones and venue capacities
• Efficiency – create focused, relevant experiences with no travel time
• Sustainability – in addition to huge financial savings on reduced travelling to events, the carbon footprint greatly reduced per person
• Insight – gain additional data on your audiences, understand their behaviors and what type of content they prefer to engage with
• Personalisation – customers can benefit from bespoke content and experiences in line with their specific needs
• Networking – networking and transacting are easier and more serendipitous than physical locations
The aim of the WIF platform was to demonstrate the capabilities of a virtual event that can expand, scale and grow.
Through this unique platform, its users (investors, entrepreneurs, indigenous communities and Corporate entities) will be able to explore the possibilities of business in a new light and raise the indigenous voice to the forefront of the global agenda.
This virtual platform will not only give the user the ability to join talks, workshop critical issues but it will enable the creation of a marketplace to explore products, ideas and opportunities.
Most importantly the online event will provide a unique meeting ground for the Council90 to discuss, agree and sign a manifesto setting the roadmap for 2021 & an ideal space to meet & network. This virtual 3D world will propel the WIF into a future that can reach everyone in the world outside a physical event as was the norm.
Due to the flexibility of the platform, this can be redesigned with the same functionality. For example, rather than the event being in the forest, the event could be in a high tech architectural building. The 3D environments can be altered to fit the needs of the client or brand.